Monday, January 4, 2021

Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah

  READ: Genesis 9, 10; Psalm 5; Matthew 3:1-12

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 5: 7 But I, by your great love, can come into your house; in reverence I bow down toward your holy temple. 8 Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies—make your way straight before me.

OBSERVATION: In Psalm 5, David exclaims that LORD you are the Holy One who hates any form of evil. But I, a sinner comes to you, because of your loving kindness. We can come to God only by his grace. His loving kindness gives us a courage to enter into his presence. Then, trusting God's mercy, David prays for God's guidance to walk in His way. 

APPLICATION: By God's Grace, I can come to him, and can enter into his presence wherever I may live. As a sinner saved by His grace, I need God's guidance to walk in his righteous way and protection in order to live a blameless life. As I come to God today, If I want to enjoy his presence and his love throughout the day, and to live a holy life,  I need to walk with God. 

PRAYER: Father, thank you for your loving kindness for me. "Lead me," to live my life in your way. Amen.

- Arputharaj Samuel

+91 9538328573
5 January 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment